Tuesday 6 September 2011

Chassis Swap - Order Frenzy

My Landy is going in for its chassis swap in a couple weeks, which means I only have a few days left to order the remaining parts.  So, today, I have been on a mission to get as many of the remaining bits as possible. Money is low, so spending it is not as much fun as it could be, and ensuring all the necessary parts are ready and waiting is more than a little stressful.  That said, it is also a little like Christmas so I shan't complain!

After speaking to Gwyn Lewis (who was a very helpful and pleasant chap) I ordered one of his greasable A frame ball joints along with some galvanised spring seats and retainers.

From Brookwells, I ordered some Terrafirma tubular shock mounts, four Terrafirma Big Bore Expedition Dampers, and a steering damper.

From Brit-Car, I ordered the exhaust hangers/brackets.

And from LR Direct, I ordered a crank seal.

No comments:

Post a Comment